t's time for toast! Lightly toasted or well done, one pat of butter or two--young chefs in training can prepare one or two pieces of playtime toast to order with this wooden Bread & Butter Toaster Set. Place the wooden slices of bread in the slotted toaster, turn the dial to set the darkness level, and push the down the handle to toast! A wooden dish holds four pats of butter held together with self-stick tabs; cut them apart with the child-friendly knife and add a little or a lot of butter to the pieces of toast. A reusable activity card makes it easy to place and take special orders! The set promotes hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and imaginative play, and encourages beginning math skills.
- Includes wooden toaster, 2 slices of bread, 4-pat stick of butter, butter dish, knife, reusable activity card
- Working dial turns to choose darkness level and lever lowers and pops up toast
- Use the wooden knife to slice the stick of butter
- Take special orders on the reusable activity card
- Promotes hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and imaginative play; encourages beginning math skills