Give young animal lovers everything they need to examine and treat pretend pets! This toy was recognized by toy experts at the Good Housekeeping Institute for how it helps kids develop empathy. The 24-piece collection for aspiring veterinarians three and older comes with two adorable plush pets (a dog and a cat), and accessories galore, including a stethoscope, thermometer, syringe, ear scope, tweezers, and clamp. There are bottles, tubes, and tubs of pretend treatments and ointments, bandages and a cast for boo-boos, and even a neck "cone" to keep pets from licking! Everything, including a reusable examination checklist, stores in a handy tote bag, so little vets can make house calls!
- 24-piece pretend play pet vet set with plush dog and cat and fun veterinarian role playing accessories
- Includes stethoscope, thermometer, syringe, ear scope, Tweezers, clamp, cast, bandages, "treatments," "ointments," and reusable double-sided checklist for office visits
- Recognized by toy experts at the Good Housekeeping Institute for how it helps kids develop empathy while playing
- Make house calls -- everything stores in handy tote bag
- 10.5"H x 3.5"L x 13.5"W Packaged
- 3+ years
well-fed and looking sharp. Realistic feeding, grooming, and riding accessories include self-stick horseshoes, brush, comb, wash pail, sponge, play hay and grain, food and water bins, saddle, bridle, saddle pad, and horse blanket. Keep track of daily responsibilities with a reusable checklist, and add a personal touch with name tags and stickers for the reversible fold-and-go card stock stall that can also store all the horse tack and supplies!
- 23-Piece pretend play horse care play set with plush horse and feeding and grooming accessories
- Includes horseshoes, brush, comb, wash pail, sponge, grain, hay, pellet bin, hay holder, water trough, double-sided water insert, saddle pad, saddle, bridle, horse blanket, name stickers
- Reusable double-sided checklist to keep track of horse care responsibilities
- Use portable card stock horse stall as a cozy home for the horse, then store all the pieces inside and "horse around" anywhere